Your photos and videos are a big part of who you are, whether they capture your in-the-moment moods, document your epic experiences, or show all the creative ways you entertain your friends. Elements gives you faster, easier ways to follow your creative inspirations and do more with the shots and clips on your phone or camera. It offers automated editing, step-by-step guides, and easy organization so you can create great-looking photos, movies, and creations that tell your Stories.
- What is the difference between Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for photos.
- Premiere Elements is designed videos.
- Both apps share a common Organizer for easy access to all photos and videos.
- They’re sold separately or bundled together as Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements.
- Where can I find the serial number to install Elements 2021?
- If you are redeeming from a boxed product, there’s one serial number for both Windows and macOS, and it’s located on the back of the Windows DVD sleeve inside the box.
- If you’re redeeming an electronic software download, you’ll receive a redemption code in your Amazon account. Redeem this code at https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial to get your serial number which is required to install your Elements product. Detail Instructions for walkthrough can be found here.
- Can I install Elements 2021 on more than one machine?
- You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active license. You can then install the product on your new computer.
- How does Photoshop Elements differ from subscription versions of Photoshop, Photoshop Lightroom Classic, and Lightroom?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for consumers who are just getting started with photo editing and want an easy way to organize, edit, create, and share their photos. Automated options deliver great results to enjoy as-is or use as a starting point for creative exploration.
- Photoshop is the professional standard for creating compelling images, designs, and 3D artwork.
- Lightroom Classic addresses the workflow needs of professional and advanced amateur photographers on the desktop, enabling them to import, process, organize, and showcase large volumes of digital photographs.
- Lightroom is the cloud-based service that lets people easily edit, organize, store, and share their photos anywhere—on mobile devices, the web, or the desktop.
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (version 1909 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import supported only on Windows 10 version 1903 or later. Visit adobe.com/go/preheifinfo
- 3GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 13GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor
- macOS 10.14 through 10.15 or macOS 11
- 10GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 13GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and macOS
- 8GB of RAM
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Internet connection required for product activationand content download*
- Recommended specifications:
- Intel 7th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 and AVX support
- 16GB of RAM for HD media
- 32GB or more of RAM for 4K media
- 4GB of GPU VRAM†
- Fast internal SSD for app installation and cache
- Additional high-speed drive(s) for media
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows), DVD (Windows only), H.264, HEVC, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime (limited codecs), Windows Media (Windows only), and many more.
† For a list of recommended GPU cards visit www.adobe.com/go/pregpu
Get started creating discover fun tricks, see what’s new, and get inspiring ideas, help, and tutorials beautiful slideshows, collages, and effects are automatically applied and delivered upon launch
Intelligent editing Adobe Sensei AI technology Let’s you edit, create, organize, and share photos and videos add motion to your static images, colorize photos, and select a subject with one click
83 step-by-step guided edits guided edits let you create Modern duotones, perfect landscape photos, Remove unwanted objects, make double exposure movies, reveal videos with animated Matte overlays
Create and share Display your creations as wall art or custom gifts thanks to built-in print and gift Service create video collages mixing photos and videos make animated Quote graphics or GIFs
Effortless organization clean up the clutter automatically find your photos and videos in a snap using smart Tags, facial recognition, and more your catalog structure is automatically backed up